Study, a decision for the future.


On this occasion I want to tell you about my studies and why I made the decision to study public administration.

 

At 7 years old, I was interested in a campaign on a wall, it was from someone being a candidate for councilor, what is being a councilor? I asked to my parents.

 

That was the start of my interest in the public administration, years later, I was very interested in being able to generate changes from the personal sphere, that's how I got involved in spaces of student participation and organization in order to achieve a unique objective: well-being.


Interviewing a classmate, in a school information media created together with another classmate.

Interviewing a classmate, in a school information media created together with another classmate.






In the Sociedad Liceana de Debate 

I graduated from 12th grade, believing that there are urgent and necessary changes, how to achieve those changes? what to study? how to be qualified for it? The public administration was one of the answers, seeing the study plan, it had what it took to contribute in a better way.


 

In 130 words, it is what best summarizes my decision, but it is summarized in 2 words: public service, what led you to decide to study what you study in a few words?

Comentarios

  1. Respuestas
    1. helped me decide external influence xD but i am very satisfied with the decision.
      good blog, friend

      Borrar
  2. Hey edgard, it's hard to define my decision in a few words, but in my case it could be an idea of "a more just and equitable society".

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: My favourite tv show