Blog 6: My favourite tv show

Hello, everybody!

 

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite TV show "Designated Survivor", it's from Netflix and the first season was launched in 2016, since then I watched every episode until it was cancelled due to low audience in 2018.

 

"Designated Survivor" is about U.S. government housing secretary "Tom Kirkman" taking office after an attempt that killed nearly the entire Congress, including the president.


Netflix confirmó la tercera temporada de “Designated Survivor ...

 

From then on and together with his family he must face different situations such as treason, attempted murder, the death of a loved one (no spoiler hah) and face the dirt of politics.

 

I hope to see the end of it someday, in the meantime Tom Kirkman is my favorite president, for his honesty, work and how he deals with even the most complex situations, too bad it's only a series.

 

Here's a trailer for the show, if you're interested:

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Study, a decision for the future.