Blog 5: A Photograph (its story)

Hello! I hope you are well, today I will talk to you about the story behind the picture.

 

I'm talking about when I was president of the student organization in 2018, when I was study on Liceo Nacional de Maipú.

 

 

 

 

 

Freaky fact: I was a four-time candidate, winning only the fourth time, my ultimate year.

 

I like to participate in the different instances of participation, this time I am speaking at an assembly where we analyze student demands.

 

I was nervous that day, it was the first time I had done so in front of so many people, about 600 people.

 

There was a lot of attention from the students, but, I didn't realize at the time, someone took this picture of me while I was talking, and I appreciate it, it makes me see that there are no impossible challenges every time I feel that I can't do something.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Study, a decision for the future.

Blog 6: My favourite tv show